Second Stairs I built for Small Space.
Claudia made an awesome strong and a study bunk bed by just using the 1x6 pine. There is a very narrow open space left on one end, need a solution to get on top of the bunk.
- Something for feet to step on to reach the top of a bunk bed.
- Space must be used for storage.
- Temporary saturation, spend at least money as possible.
- I keep eyes on the Herry Build dumpster next to our work. Pull out all the walnut finishing plywood and walnut wood for trim out that dumpster.
- Made two 3D design according to that space, she picked one design.
- I then made stairs, closet, shelf to fit perfectly for what she needed. We all happy!